Pairet’s originally opened in 1945 as Farmville Electric Appliance Company. In the mid-sixties the store operated as Pairet’s Discount House. Later, in the mid-seventies the store was rechristened as Pairet’s Inc. It wasn’t until the early eighty’s that Pairet’s started offering custom screenprinting.


Contact Us

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.


140 N Main Street, Farmville, VA 23901, us

(434) 392-3221


Drop us a line!